Tyler's optimistism from the previous episode was short-lived, and he's crashed from his high rather spectacularly. Nevertheless, he collects himself enough to follow up about voice texts from episode 19, and then eagerly passes it off to his co-host for an update on the Bubble System and the anticipated list of Amanda's picks for springtime records. The latter topic sparks some reminiscince of past music experiences, through portable CD players, iPods, and mix CDs.
Amanda will eventually begin work on her "Sad Songs To Listen To In The Car When You're Crying" playlist.
- The Pleasures Of Conversing via Voice Text from The New Yorker
- Federico Viticci's comments on Voice Texts from MacStories
- Red Garland’s Piano (Spotify, Apple Music)
- Novo Amor – Cannot Be, Whatsoever ("Opaline" Music Video, Spotify, Apple Music)
- Marianas Trench – Phantoms (Spotify, Apple Music)
- Erik Whittacre – Light & Gold (Spotify, Apple Music)
- Gabriel Fauré – Requiem (Spotify, Apple Music)
- Chopin – Nocturne in E♭ Major (Spotify, Apple Music)
- Ola Gjeilo – The Ground (Spotify, Apple Music)
- Barilla Created Spotify Playlists That Will Help You Cook Your Pasta Just Right (delish.com, Barilla Italia Spotify)
- iPod Nano 2nd Generation (Wikipedia)
- Walkman 40th Anniversary Video (YouTube)
- Sony DAPs
- Astell & Kern Website