Amanda wraps up classes for her first semester of grad school, and she shares her refined method for writing papers as she begins final exams and projects.
Tyler takes advantage of some extra free time this week to return to some personal projects and squeeze in a few cartoons, the latter which prompts a discussion about some remembered cartoons from your hosts' pasts.
Tyler sets up his parents' retirement accounts for them after realizing no amount of carefully worded, bulleted emails were going to do it, and your hosts follow up on their social media conversation from the previous two episodes in an effort to identify some areas of optimism for the future of cultivating meaningful connections online.
(Recorded on Saturday, November 28, 2020)
- Doc Martin on Wikipedia
- Animaniacs (2020) on Wikipedia
- Gargoyles (1994) on Wikipedia
- Street Sharks (1994) on Wikipedia
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005) on Wikipedia
- Zoomies-to-nap skill level high on this one on Reddit
- Scuttlebutt social network: a decentralised platform
- Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie on Goodreads
- April Coloring App: Color by number for adults
- Picasso Quote, “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”